Follow us on Facebook!

Follow us on Facebook!
Click on the picture above to go to our Facebook page!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Spring is on it's way...


After 5 days in the frigid temps of Atlanta, shopping new lines, garden must haves,
boutique clothing labels, accessories & cottage cuties...the boxes have started rolling in. Much to the dismay of Wes, the UPS man...who just got used to having Christmas deliveries done!
Watch next week for pictures of our newest arrivals...it will reaffirm your faith that Spring is on it's way!

2 comments:

NnN said...

Wish I could be there to unpack! :)

Jamie said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your store. I stumbled across it during the holidays when I was on a trip back home to Illinois. I actually just mentioned one of your neigbors, Weits Cafe, in my blog this morning www.coffeecowgirl.blogspot.com
Can't wait to come home again this Spring and visit your store again!