Follow us on Facebook!

Follow us on Facebook!
Click on the picture above to go to our Facebook page!

Friday, November 26, 2010


3 French Hens Holiday Market...I think it is fair to say`
A good time was had by all! There were Santas, sparkles, glitter & glitz...
Holiday favorites, merry must haves, & wonderful wish makers- it was so crazy busy I did not take any pictures! Thankfully Traci did...http://www.whimsydecor.blogspot.com/ to see more of the Market! Thanks to all of the fabulous vendors that joined us in making this Market so special...and thanks to all of the shoppers for coming out and making it so successful! Joyeux Noel from the Hens!

3 comments:

Kelly_Deal said...

My mom and I were planning to go, but she passed away earlier that week. She loved both you and Traci's shops. I'm so glad that the market was successful!

Ruby Begonia'S said...

Kelly- Thanks for stopping by...I am so sorry about your Mom. Surround yourself with loved ones and goodness to help this Holiday season, that is a big loss. Peace to you, Monica

Sandy and Joe/rhubarb reign said...

Hey Monica! Great to see you at DuPage. Have a wonderful holiday. xo