Follow us on Facebook!

Follow us on Facebook!
Click on the picture above to go to our Facebook page!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010











Vintage Cowgirls ... Heather,aka kindredmama, was my Sweet Goodness Girls swap mate....
and yee haw, Heather you are one talented cowgirl!!!!! She made a fab
scrapbook with wonderful vintage cowgirls & postcards and trinkets, charms, crystals
Hand made tags, ribbons & fabrics, and ...and a wonderful metal sign & ...rootbeer drops!!!
I kid you not~ the book is truly wonderful. Thank you soooooso much the ! you are one crafty
cowgirl! Perhaps I can cajole Heather into making some scrapbooks to sell at Ruby's!
remember "If you mess with a woman packing a gun...your intentions had better be good.
Real Good"! ah, wisdom of the ol' West!

1 comment:

kindredmamma said...

Monica... I just emailed you back and hinted that I would love to sell them in your store. I can just envision a bunch of heritage albums or if you want a specific theme like the cow girls just let me know!

And don't let monica kid you on just how wonderful her package was.